Haver & Boecker’s PET Team Provides Fast Responses to Technical Inquiries
Our new Process Equipment Technology Team gives customers a fast track to specialized equipment answers. The PET Team services clients around the world, evaluating their screening, washing or pelletizing needs and pointing customers in the right direction before offering specialized solutions.
We stacked the PET team with six of our most experienced employees:
- Duncan High, division manager, leads the team.
- Michael Hines, assistant division manager, handles the day-to-day PET Team support and machine sizing.
- Michael Honea, process engineer, oversees the washing projects and performs the Hydro-Clean™ tests and reports.
- Pike Wang, project engineering manager, serves as the liaison between the sales and design departments.
- Brian Milne, production material controller, provides lining specifications for specialty machines.
- Dianne Donofrio, sales order administrator, tracks purchase orders and payments.
If the customer requires an in-person visit, a PET Team member can be on the road to their site within two days. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call 905-688-2644 or visit www.havercanada.com/contact-us/.